- We took advantage of the clearer air today to go flying and have a look at the Moc Fire burn area. I've included a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… said 5 hours ago
- @JimInNC Hopefully moving in around February. Depends on how many items we encounter with long lead times. So far w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… said 6 hours ago
- @JimInNC Three, including the basement. The scaffolding is deceptive. said 7 hours ago
- The new house, as seen from across the lake earlier today in relatively smoke-free skies. Stucco to go on next week! https://t.co/dsgFmTsAgJ said 7 hours ago
- 10 day old furnace filter vs. brand new. They're pretty much the same, right? https://t.co/3X5Yz59Ytq said 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’m happy to see that the vacuum created by O’Reilly Media dropping the annual MySQL Conference has been filled by the good people at Percona in the form of the Percona MySQL Conference, which is in Santa Clara from April 10-12th. I’ll … Continue reading
Reading There’s no shame in code that is simply “good enough” (and the discussion on hacker news), I find myself strongly agreeing. I have this system I built about 3 years ago at craigslist. Since then it has been extended … Continue reading
Shot just south of Morro Bay, California.
I’ve recently become annoyed at myself for not making time to blog more. It’s so easy to get distracted by other things or just waste time. The reality is that I get a lot out of blogging, but I need … Continue reading
In Ubuntu 10.10 on the Lenovo Thinkpad T401s, I wrote about my new work laptop and how happy I was to have it. Oh, how times have changed! TL;DR There seem to be some funky kernel/driver issues in recent kernels … Continue reading
This is a short list of technology and tools that I’ve been looking at off and on over the last few months and would like to try out to solve real problems (not just toy projects). RabbitMQ, because queuing make … Continue reading
This was posted using my Droid.
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!