- @danisaacs We picked up about 5-6" of rain in 36 hours. The ground handled it well, not much runoff. We'll see how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… said 3 hours ago
- @obra @waxpancake @cabel you mean the Jony Ive solution? Take away thing people might Use Wrong... said 23 hours ago
- @toddhoffious oh, really? ... now I need to find that said 3 days ago
- @ikluft "flying" or commercial airline trip? said 3 days ago
- There's some much awesome in Ghostbusters. If you haven't seen it in a few years, do yourself a favor... said 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Shot from the Pine Mountain Lake Marina earlier today (August 22nd). The next photo is a picture of a plume that blew up east of Pine Mountain Lake Airport.