This gallery contains 18 photos.
- @dozba oh! where we live, it's about 18-22ms to the Bay Area and then a few more ms to most SF or South Bay data centers. said 1 day ago
- @dozba anywhere from 60-250ms (to this particular host in in LA) before I get the privilege of exiting comast's "network" said 1 day ago
- @dozba indeed... that's the single reason I love my little <3Mbit DSL line. sonic.net FTW said 1 day ago
- When I traceroute thru a comcast connection, I'm not sure which is worse: the number of hops, the jitter in the latency, or seeing "comcast" said 1 day ago
- [insert negative comment about MongoDB here] said 1 week ago