- overheard: "this code uses regex substitution to rewrite regexes so they can be inserted into sql statements without placeholders" said 1 day ago
- @mattsta @antirez that doesn't really fix the problem... data stores need to safeguard your data (or at least try) said 4 days ago
- @antirez that's exactly right and seems like what happened to us today. sadly a few redis instances crashed as a result (among other stuff) said 4 days ago
- Every once in a while, InnoDB page checksums save your ass. I wish more data stores did this... hardware can't be trusted. said 4 days ago
- I've been working on the #craigslist team for 6 years now. How time flies! said 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2006
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!